- Dog Boutique
- Dog Collars
- Holiday Dog Collars and Party Collars
- Nautical Dog Collars and Beach Dog Collars
- Dog Bow Tie and Soft Hemp Dog Collars
- Flower Dog Collars and Girly Pink Dog Collars
- American Flag Collars and Maryland Themed
- Plaids, Stars and Fun Collar Designs
- Martingale Collars for Dogs
- Very Small Dog Collars and Puppy Pet Collars
- Dog Leashes
- Dog ID Tags and Pick-up Products
- Dog Toys
- Comfy Calming Pet Beds and Blankets
- Dog Training Harnesses, Mesh Dog Harnesses
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Treats
- Dog Bowls
- Pet Safety Items & Grooming
- Dog Collars
- Cat Supplies
- Pet Lover Goods
- Unique Dog Collars
- Special Pet Ornaments
- USA Made Products
Here to Brighten Your Day #PawsTogether
Looking for good vibes? Pets have the remarkable ability to motivate, challenge and support us, without speaking a word. Our Paws Community of fur-kid families is no less amazing. Let's follow our pets' leads and keep each other motivated and upbeat during this new way of living.
Tomorrow is April Fools Day. Unfortunately COVID-19 is no joke, as we begin a new month in this new way of living. Who knew social distancing would be common lingo and 6 feet describes more than the length of your dog's leash. To help connect and inspire each other, we're creating a PawsTogether Bright Spot post every day in April.
Let's look for bright spots and share with #PawsTogether.
With a gratitude attitude, Paws plans to share a happy photo and/or upbeat thought daily on our Facebook and Instagram pages AND we encourage you to share yours on our page. So we can connect all the happy dots, please use the hashtag #PawsTogether.
Let's create a super bright spot in everyone's day. Love always wins.
Stay connected. Be kind. Be well. Don't forget to wash your hands and do not touch your face unless your hands are washed. Lastly, thank a healthcare worker. Hope to 'see' you in April often.
One a final note, Paws pet boutique's storefront is currently closed due to COVID-19, but our Online Shop is OPEN. Thank you for your support. Oh, and don't forget to get outside and walk a dog!