- Holiday/Seasonal Gifts
- Special Pet Ornaments
- Dog Boutique
- Dog Collars
- Holiday Dog Collars and Party Collars
- Nautical Dog Collars and Beach Dog Collars
- Dog Bow Tie and Soft Hemp Dog Collars
- Flower Dog Collars and Girly Pink Dog Collars
- American Flag Collars and Maryland Themed
- Plaids, Stars and Fun Collar Designs
- Martingale Collars for Dogs
- Very Small Dog Collars and Puppy Pet Collars
- Dog Leashes
- Dog ID Tags, Tag Silencers, Pick-up Products
- Dog Toys
- Dog Training Harnesses, Mesh Dog Harnesses
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Treats
- Dog Bowls
- Pet Safety Items & Grooming
- Dog Collars
- Cat Supplies
- Pet People Gifts
- Unique Dog Collars
- USA Made Products
For the Love of the Maryland Flag - 8 Ways to Show Your Spirit
A vibrant combination of red, gold, black and white makes a bold statement on Maryland's flag. The colorful design looks great on anything, which is why people love Maryland flag merchandise for themselves and their pets - even if they've never visited Maryland!
What's the meaning behind the design, you ask? The flag contains the family crest of the Calvert family as well as the Crossland family. The state of Maryland was founded as an English colony back in 1634 by Cecil Calvert, the second Lord Baltimore. The black and Gold designs belong to the Calvert family. Crossland was the family of the mother of George Calvert, first Lord Baltimore.The red and white design belongs to the Crossland family.
If you visit Maryland's Capital of Annapolis, you'll understand why it's recognized as one of the top dog-friendly towns in the country. You'll also see lots of people and dogs touting the Maryland flag! Clients of Paws pet boutique have shared how they've met other people with a connection to Maryland when their dog is wearing a Maryland flag collar out of state. How awesome to meet people through a dog collar!
Here's a look at our Top 8 Maryland Flag Dog, Cat and People Items...
3. Pet Lovers Maryland Flag Paw T-Shirts
6. For Dapper Dogs and Cats - Maryland Flag Dog Bow Ties
That's a little taste of Maryland! If you haven't visited Annapolis, you should plan a trip. It's a beautiful historic town on the water that's very walkable and dog-friendly. Plus it has a pretty cool pet boutique (wink, wink). Thanks for reading and letting us share the Maryland spirit with you. Make today count.