- Dog Boutique
- Dog Collars
- Holiday Dog Collars and Party Collars
- Nautical Dog Collars and Beach Dog Collars
- Dog Bow Tie and Soft Hemp Dog Collars
- Flower Dog Collars and Girly Pink Dog Collars
- American Flag Collars and Maryland Themed
- Plaids, Stars and Fun Collar Designs
- Martingale Collars for Dogs
- Very Small Dog Collars and Puppy Pet Collars
- Dog Leashes
- Dog ID Tags and Pick-up Products
- Dog Toys
- Dog Training Harnesses, Mesh Dog Harnesses
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Treats
- Dog Bowls
- Pet Safety Items & Grooming
- Dog Collars
- Cat Supplies
- Pet Lover Goods
- Unique Dog Collars
- Special Pet Ornaments
- USA Made Products
Pet Inspirations Bring the Best Resolutions, Now is the Time!
Here we are one week into 2016. A new day, week or year can provide a feeling of a fresh start. While some people make resolutions for guidance in their lives, I have found some of the best mentors of everyday life right in front of me...my companion animals!
Your pet knows how to make today really count. Appreciate the simple things like smelling the air on a clear day, meeting someone new, enjoying a special snack and spending time with those important to you, while always greeting them with appreciation. Get out and exercise and take advantage of napping opportunities especially in sunny spots.
Here are four items that may help to remind you to stay on track with your pet today...this week and in the year ahead.
Always in My Heart Silver Pet Paw Charms remind you to follow your heart.
Our furry friends may not have all the answers, but if you're open they'll teach you a whole lot about life and yourself.
Wishing you a good day, week and year ahead with those important to you.
Make a tail wag for a guaranteed smile. Now is the time.