- Dog Boutique
- Dog Collars
- Holiday Dog Collars and Party Collars
- Nautical Dog Collars and Beach Dog Collars
- Dog Bow Tie and Soft Hemp Dog Collars
- Flower Dog Collars and Girly Pink Dog Collars
- American Flag Collars and Maryland Themed
- Plaids, Stars and Fun Collar Designs
- Martingale Collars for Dogs
- Very Small Dog Collars and Puppy Pet Collars
- Dog Leashes
- Dog ID Tags and Pick-up Products
- Dog Toys
- Comfy Calming Pet Beds and Blankets
- Dog Training Harnesses, Mesh Dog Harnesses
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Treats
- Dog Bowls
- Pet Safety Items & Grooming
- Dog Collars
- Cat Supplies
- Pet People Gifts
- Unique Dog Collars
- USA Made Products
Beachy Dog Collars Can Bring Relaxation to Every Day
If you are like me, you love the feeling a visit to the beach gives you, but you don't live on the beach. Here's a relaxing tip that may just keep that beachy feeling by your feet even if your toes are not in the sand!
Enjoy that beachy feeling every day when you outfit your best furry friend with a unique ribbon dog collar featuring warm weather designs from Paws pet boutique. From flip flop dog collars, beach bucket dog collars, sea turtle dog collars and palm tree dog collars to beach ball dog collars, seashell dog collars and happy hour dog collars, you're sure to find a pattern that you'll look at every day and feel a little of the beach with you. Heck, you'll even find flamingo dog collars and pink octopus dog collars! Although we're sure your dog makes you smile every day even if you're not at the beach!
For those of you that enjoy boating on the water, you may feel a bit of that salty breeze when your pup is wearing a nautical flag dog collar. Check out the anchor dog collars, sailboat dog collars, burgee flag collars and other coastal designs! Paws pet boutique is located on the Chesapeake Bay in the sailing capital, so they know a few things about the boating world. They even have dog life jackets and boating line leashes to complete the lifestyle!
So if you're not by the beach today, consider capturing that relaxing feeling when sitting next to your best friend -- who is wearing a stylish dog collar you selected!
Here's to a relaxing day!
- By Michelle, Paws pet boutique founder who is happily owned by her dogs .
Paws pet boutique was established in 1999 to make tails wag and people smile while giving back to animal welfare charities.