- Dog Boutique
- Dog Collars
- Holiday Dog Collars and Party Collars
- Nautical Dog Collars and Beach Dog Collars
- Dog Bow Tie and Soft Hemp Dog Collars
- Flower Dog Collars and Girly Pink Dog Collars
- American Flag Collars and Maryland Themed
- Plaids, Stars and Fun Collar Designs
- Martingale Collars for Dogs
- Very Small Dog Collars and Puppy Pet Collars
- Dog Leashes
- Dog ID Tags and Pick-up Products
- Dog Toys
- Comfy Calming Pet Beds and Blankets
- Dog Training Harnesses, Mesh Dog Harnesses
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Treats
- Dog Bowls
- Pet Safety Items & Grooming
- Dog Collars
- Cat Supplies
- Pet People Gifts
- Unique Dog Collars
- USA Made Products
Finding Unique Dog Collars is Important - First Impressions Count
As a purveyor of fine dog supplies, my search for unique dog collars takes me all over. Personally I have a fetish for finding American made collars that reflect a way of life or a personality. If you and/or your dog love the water then a nautical or coastal collar would add the right splash of color to your best friend. Adding a special collar to a dog is so simple, but is something you look at every day and enjoy.
A collar can even change the way a person responds to a dog. Think about it, it's the first impression! A spiked number versus a daisy collar "speaks" differently before your dog says or does anything! So give your dog's neck attire some thought. I will be the first to admit that I do have a collection so I can change out my fur kids look according to what is happening that day, week or month.
It's made easy for you at Paws pet boutique because you can enjoy browsing an amazing selection of hand-picked, good quality dog collars in just about any size. You'll have fun shopping the variety of ribbon collars all made proudly in USA! Check out the stylish enamel ID tags made from shiny stainless steel for a functional and nice collar accent too.
Good finds must be shared! Post your fur kid in his or her finery on our Facebook page and/or on Instagram. You'll find us @pawspetboutique on Instagram. Remember to use #pawspetboutique so we can enjoy your photos.
Wag on in style and make sure your best friend is looking the right part!
- Michelle, Founder of Paws pet boutique
Established in 1999 in the heart of Annapolis, Maryland to offer unique goods for dogs, cats and their people.