- Dog Boutique
- Dog Collars
- Holiday Dog Collars and Party Collars
- Nautical Dog Collars and Beach Dog Collars
- Dog Bow Tie and Soft Hemp Dog Collars
- Flower Dog Collars and Girly Pink Dog Collars
- American Flag Collars and Maryland Themed
- Plaids, Stars and Fun Collar Designs
- Martingale Collars for Dogs
- Very Small Dog Collars and Puppy Pet Collars
- Dog Leashes
- Dog ID Tags and Pick-up Products
- Dog Toys
- Comfy Calming Pet Beds and Blankets
- Dog Training Harnesses, Mesh Dog Harnesses
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Treats
- Dog Bowls
- Pet Safety Items & Grooming
- Dog Collars
- Cat Supplies
- Pet People Gifts
- Unique Dog Collars
- USA Made Products
12 Fabulous Valentine's Day Dog, Cat and People Gifts
Valentine's Day is always a holiday that sneaks up on you. To be a little better prepared to celebrate unconditional love we came up with 12 Special Valentine gifts for pets and their people at Paws pet boutique.
Check out these unique dog collars for your furry valentines, heart paw print jewelry for you, or a special someone, and fun pet signs that make perfect gifts for animal lovers!
#1. Feeling Happy and Loved Emoji Dog Toys for your furry valentines.
#3. Valentine Pink Dog Leashes with Hearts above make it a perfect pair. (made in USA)
#4. Bones and Heart Collars are sharp Valentine collars for boy dogs. (made in USA)
#5. Bones and Hearts Dog Leashes pair with collars for dapper dogs. (made in USA)
#7. Always in your Heart Paw Charms by Tracy add a little love to any necklace & make you feel good. (USA)
#8. Loving Dog Heart Signs remind us of the power of dogs' love. Follow your dog's lead.
#9. Cats Leave Paw Prints on Your Heart Signs remind us of the impact of furry feline valentines.
#10.Kiss Your Dog Daily Signs...Well that's a given, need we say more?
#11.Beware Dog Can't Hold It's Licker Signs caution you of free doggie kisses ahead!
#12. Stainless Heart Pet ID Tags are the most important item on our list. Make sure your best friend is wearing an up-to-date tag. ID Tags ship FREE too!
So remember to share the love with your furry valentines on February 14th! We wouldn't want to imagine a world without companion animals by our sides, so lets celebrate them. Have a happy-tail kind of day!